site hit counter

≫ Libro Gratis The Wizard and The Cursebreaker eBook Annalisa Gulbrandsen

The Wizard and The Cursebreaker eBook Annalisa Gulbrandsen



Download As PDF : The Wizard and The Cursebreaker eBook Annalisa Gulbrandsen

Download PDF The Wizard and The Cursebreaker eBook Annalisa Gulbrandsen


The Wizard and The Cursebreaker eBook Annalisa Gulbrandsen

Have you ever read a book where you're drawn in at the first page? And then you get to the next chapter and think "this book is amazing"? And then you get farther in and think "I will remember this book for the rest of my life"?

This is one of those books.

This was an awesome take on the Beauty and the Best tale. We can relate to "Beast". The vast majority of us will never transform into some hideous monster, shut away in a castle with talking nick nacks that sing horrible songs. But, if we're lucky, we will get old. And while being old doesn't make us "beasts", our society (and the media) can make people feel unattractive and irrelevant at that age.

Zoe is a beautiful person. Maybe not so much in the physical sense (she thinks she's plain, Aiden thinks she's excuisite). But she sees beyond Aiden's curse and loves him. And Aiden is also a beautiful person. He wasn't cursed for being awful or arrogant or any of the usual reasons. It's actually shocking why he was cursed.

There is love, danger, loss, sadness, suspense, evil villains, thrill & chills...and, oh yeah, a nice happy ending (It's Beauty and the Beast people. If you don't know how it turns out, you've probably been living in Bhutan for the past 50 years).

It's a great book and I recommend it highly. The only thing I'm left wanting for is a sequel. I hope we get one.

Read The Wizard and The Cursebreaker eBook Annalisa Gulbrandsen

Tags : The Wizard and The Curse-breaker - Kindle edition by Annalisa Gulbrandsen. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading The Wizard and The Curse-breaker.,ebook,Annalisa Gulbrandsen,The Wizard and The Curse-breaker,FICTION Fairy Tales, Folk Tales, Legends & Mythology,FICTION Romance Fantasy

The Wizard and The Cursebreaker eBook Annalisa Gulbrandsen Reviews


fun and fast read. Cute story with some fun twists, lovable characters, and witty dialogue. The flash backs slow down the pace, but add richness to the overall what the book is put together. Because of this the first half is a slow build, but the second half is fast and full of curves.
The writing and characters were brilliant. I couldn't stop reading. The story is wonderful, the turns of the plot well thought out, and the romance was charming. Don't pass this by!
I really enjoyed the author's take on fairy tales. While I could foresee the romantic relationship between the title characters, I didn't envision how it developed. The "curse breaking" was a surprising and fun element, and many of the characters surprised me as well--and in a good way. "Sweet' too often means dull and boring, but this was "sweet" in the best way--a tasty, satisfying treat with no guilt!
This story includes two very important life lessons. There can be a not so happy ending to first love, and that lasting love that can be found in the most unusual situations. As much as I like the romance what I most liked was the sense of humor and mischief the two main characters had with one another.

Favorite character Zoe
Writing style 3/5
Editing 4/5
Plot 5/5
Characters 4/5
Pace 5/5

The negative
I didn't care for the way the flashbacks interrupted the flow of the story, and I thought some of the characters were a little one dimensional.

The positive
The two main characters were well developed and very easy to connect with.
The story was a fantastically fun light read.

I would definitely read this author again, it's too bad there wasn't much room left for a sequel.
Have you ever read a book where you're drawn in at the first page? And then you get to the next chapter and think "this book is amazing"? And then you get farther in and think "I will remember this book for the rest of my life"?

This is one of those books.

This was an awesome take on the Beauty and the Best tale. We can relate to "Beast". The vast majority of us will never transform into some hideous monster, shut away in a castle with talking nick nacks that sing horrible songs. But, if we're lucky, we will get old. And while being old doesn't make us "beasts", our society (and the media) can make people feel unattractive and irrelevant at that age.

Zoe is a beautiful person. Maybe not so much in the physical sense (she thinks she's plain, Aiden thinks she's excuisite). But she sees beyond Aiden's curse and loves him. And Aiden is also a beautiful person. He wasn't cursed for being awful or arrogant or any of the usual reasons. It's actually shocking why he was cursed.

There is love, danger, loss, sadness, suspense, evil villains, thrill & chills...and, oh yeah, a nice happy ending (It's Beauty and the Beast people. If you don't know how it turns out, you've probably been living in Bhutan for the past 50 years).

It's a great book and I recommend it highly. The only thing I'm left wanting for is a sequel. I hope we get one.
Ebook PDF The Wizard and The Cursebreaker eBook Annalisa Gulbrandsen

0 Response to "≫ Libro Gratis The Wizard and The Cursebreaker eBook Annalisa Gulbrandsen"

Post a Comment