site hit counter

[OBU]≡ PDF Free Rising Moon Nightcreature Book 6 Lori Handeland Books

Rising Moon Nightcreature Book 6 Lori Handeland Books



Download As PDF : Rising Moon Nightcreature Book 6 Lori Handeland Books

Download PDF Rising Moon Nightcreature Book 6 Lori Handeland Books


Rising Moon Nightcreature Book 6 Lori Handeland Books

There are few novels in the Nightcreature realm that are truly horrible and plain boring and Rising Moon is one. All it centers on is a woman trying to find her sister, music in the pub down below, and the search for...again...her sister. Oh yeah throw in a bit of romance and we have Rising Moon. I gave it away it was that bad. I remember what happens, so when I read the end of "Crescent and Midnight Moon" I know what happens. It was slow and dull. Do yourself a favor and skip this one.

Read Rising Moon Nightcreature Book 6 Lori Handeland Books

Tags : Amazon.com: Rising Moon (Nightcreature, Book 6) (9780312938505): Lori Handeland: Books,Lori Handeland,Rising Moon (Nightcreature, Book 6),St. Martin's Paperbacks,0312938500,Romance - General,AMERICAN LIGHT ROMANTIC FICTION,FICTION Romance General,Fiction,Fiction - Romance,Fiction Romance Paranormal General,Fiction-Romance,General Adult,Gothic,MASS MARKET,Romance,RomanceModern,RomanceSuspense,Romance: Modern,United States

Rising Moon Nightcreature Book 6 Lori Handeland Books Reviews


Great books, daughter loves them. Highly recommend this series to anyone. She has already read all of these books and is awaiting more like them!
I love the Nightcreature series. Rising Moon is another great one. A little surprise at the end. I'd read it over and over.
LOVED IT!! read the whole book in one sitting! kept me entertained! characters were true to life...trying to deal with life as it came & still love whole heartedly keep them coming Lori!!
Nice series, have moved on after Moon Cursed.
Wow, beware of things that go bump in the night!! I loved seeing the storied side of New Orleans, book is great, be sure to read all of them, each is a stand alone, but does reference some characters from previous books.
This isn't the first time i read this book, but it was the first time i made the connection between the book before it and this one. SPOILER. I hadn't realized that the main guy in this book was the evil grandpere' of crescent moon (was that its name). It gave me a new outlook on the novel as a whole and i appreciated lori handeland's writing all the better. i forget the characters name (grandpere) was so evil in the first book and there was not a lot of sympathy for him, but in this next book he appeals to you and you feel bad for his suffering. plus the romance between him and his PI was really steamy. I really enjoyed it, and like everyone else said, its really cool to see how far handeland's come as a writer..
John Rodolfo runs a blues club in New Orleans called the Rising Moon. He is very secretive and also blind. He is a wonderful jazz player and totally fasinates Anne Lockhart.

Anne Lockhart is a PI, she is looking for her sister who disappeared three years ago. Someone has sent her a picture of Katie, standing in front of the club. So Anne is here to find her sister, what she finds instead is John and a Detective Conner Sullivan. Each man seems to be attracted to her and Sullivan convinces her to help him investigate John and his club.

But nothing is as it seems and the full moon is coming soon. The time when all secrets shall be known.

I have been a fan of the Lori Handeland "Night Creature" books since the first one and this one is just as good. Don't miss it.
There are few novels in the Nightcreature realm that are truly horrible and plain boring and Rising Moon is one. All it centers on is a woman trying to find her sister, music in the pub down below, and the search for...again...her sister. Oh yeah throw in a bit of romance and we have Rising Moon. I gave it away it was that bad. I remember what happens, so when I read the end of "Crescent and Midnight Moon" I know what happens. It was slow and dull. Do yourself a favor and skip this one.
Ebook PDF Rising Moon Nightcreature Book 6 Lori Handeland Books

0 Response to "[OBU]≡ PDF Free Rising Moon Nightcreature Book 6 Lori Handeland Books"

Post a Comment