Trust A New Beginning A New Beginning Volume 1 Cristiane Serruya 9781480236295 Books

Trust A New Beginning A New Beginning Volume 1 Cristiane Serruya 9781480236295 Books
I absolutely loved Trust: A New Beginning. I don't read too many romances because many of them have weak willed female leads. That's definitely not the case with this book. Sophia is an independent woman who doesn't need a man to thrive. She's a complex character who's haunted by her past. Because she is a gorgeous, intelligent, independently wealthy woman, she doesn't feel the need to have a man in her life. Of course, two tantalizing men shove their way into her life, and a complicated love story unfolds.The writing is top notch. Cristiane Serruya describes all of the scenes with great detail, and it makes you feel like you're in the room with the characters. I found myself really caring about what happened to Sophia and her suitors. The steamy romantic scenes were plentiful, and so were the deep conversations. There was a nice balance of romance and philosophy.
What I really loved about this book is that Sophia wasn't dating because she needed to, or because she was in it for the money. She just wanted to connect with someone. And when one of her relationships soured, she cut if off, deciding that she'd rather be alone than with an abusive man. Of course, her new relationship is complicated in its own way, and Sophia continues to struggle with the demons from her past.
I enjoyed the book so much that I bought the sequel right after finishing Trust: A New Beginning. I'm can't wait to see what happens to Sophia next. I want to give kudos to Cristiane Serruya for writing such a spectacular book! I highly recommend Trust to anyone who enjoys romantic stories with strong female characters.

Tags : Trust: A New Beginning: A New Beginning (Volume 1) [Cristiane Serruya] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. They are beautiful. They are rich. They are strong willed and successful. They have everything, but love. And each one of them has a dark secret looming in their past. Will they ever find happiness? Sophia is a 25-year-old Brazilian and a widow. Intelligent and ravishing,Cristiane Serruya,Trust: A New Beginning: A New Beginning (Volume 1),CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform,1480236292,Adult & contemporary romance,FICTION Romance Contemporary,Fiction,Fiction - Romance,Romance - Contemporary,Romance: Modern
Trust A New Beginning A New Beginning Volume 1 Cristiane Serruya 9781480236295 Books Reviews
Sophia is a lawyer from Rio de Janeiro who is residing in London while on extended business. She is a beautiful brunette, captivating, mysterious, strong-willed, intelligent, alluring and (above all else) a survivor. She is an advocate for abused women & children and she lives a life that's not exactly bereft of danger.
While in England, her life weaves in & out of the lives of two men Ethan & Alistair. Both men are nearly clones. They're both handsome, well dressed, ultra wealthy, neurotic, domineering, controling, prone to jealousy and used to buying whatever it is in life that they want ~ including companionship.
The book is overflowing with references to fine wines, fancy cars, high fashion clothing, ornate jewelry, expensive watches and 5 star accommodations. The incessant references to the above will leave a lot of readers with a sense of awe and saying to themselves "ooooh" and "aaaaah." That is fine, and it's certainly what was intended.
For myself, however, I found the litany of ritzy things to get annoying after awhile. It seemed to me that the characters in the story were incapable of appreciating the simple things in life, like a sunset over a body of water. Unless something cost a zillion $$, in their eyes it was useless. Other readers will be apt to get a different impression, but for me the characters seemed to care for little else beyond $$.
Sophia is certainly the most relatable in the book, and the love she has for her daughter is touching. For me, the best scenes in the entire novel were the interactions between Sophia & her offspring. During these episodes, I thought to myself "Finally, something human that is not dependent on wealth & capital!"
The biggest downside to the book, in my mind, was the characterizations of Ethan & Alistair. I found both to be unremarkable little boys trapped in the bodies of grown men. They both reminded me of Mitt Romney arrogant, uber rich, pretentious, misanthropic and without so much as a clue about what this thing called being alive is all about.
The demographics who will find this book appealing would be of the following 3 camps
1 People who enjoy Romance novels that have uninhibited sex scenes
2 People who are infatuated with what goes on in high society circles
3 People who are interested in the BDSM lifestyle
For people such as myself, this story is simply too highbrow & hoity toity to be enjoyable.
It was a dark novel, no highlights.....very sad needed some other emtions in this book. I think when you read you need to have something to look forward to....mix of things happy, sad, thrilling,etc.
I've just finished reading Cristiane Serruya's book, and happily, my first impression was confirmed. From the beginning I expected this book to surprise me. Maybe it was the beautiful cover, or the book description. Whatever it was, I became involved with the delicate story that develops in this book, and let myself be carried away by the clear and detailed style of writing, with pleasure.
With each new chapter I was captivated by the author's careful descriptions of all the elements, which made me think this was a carefully researched book, in turn, a sign of respect for the reader, quite a rare thing nowadays.
I finished the book wanting to read more and with the certainty that the "secretive" and "mysterious" mood that I sensed will be cleverly developed in the following books.
What is inside Alistair's extra-secret closet? Will it be something like the red room of pain in 50 Shades?
I'd love to reflect about the causes & consequences of 50 Shades. Can it be deal with differently? I hope I just found out the perfect interlocutor to show me, in a distinct perspective, how this unconventional subject can be treated.
I have faith I'll be surprised in a good way.
There is something to be said still, about the characters, about the relationships between men and women. I'm unsure what it is, but I'm very curious to find out.
I'm dying to be carried away again. A pleasurable and engaging read.
I absolutely loved Trust A New Beginning. I don't read too many romances because many of them have weak willed female leads. That's definitely not the case with this book. Sophia is an independent woman who doesn't need a man to thrive. She's a complex character who's haunted by her past. Because she is a gorgeous, intelligent, independently wealthy woman, she doesn't feel the need to have a man in her life. Of course, two tantalizing men shove their way into her life, and a complicated love story unfolds.
The writing is top notch. Cristiane Serruya describes all of the scenes with great detail, and it makes you feel like you're in the room with the characters. I found myself really caring about what happened to Sophia and her suitors. The steamy romantic scenes were plentiful, and so were the deep conversations. There was a nice balance of romance and philosophy.
What I really loved about this book is that Sophia wasn't dating because she needed to, or because she was in it for the money. She just wanted to connect with someone. And when one of her relationships soured, she cut if off, deciding that she'd rather be alone than with an abusive man. Of course, her new relationship is complicated in its own way, and Sophia continues to struggle with the demons from her past.
I enjoyed the book so much that I bought the sequel right after finishing Trust A New Beginning. I'm can't wait to see what happens to Sophia next. I want to give kudos to Cristiane Serruya for writing such a spectacular book! I highly recommend Trust to anyone who enjoys romantic stories with strong female characters.

0 Response to "[OZZ]⇒ [PDF] Gratis Trust A New Beginning A New Beginning Volume 1 Cristiane Serruya 9781480236295 Books"
Post a Comment